Saturday, March 25, 2023

Vintage Dooney and Bourke-Calvary Trooper Bag-Antique Store Find

     Hello thrifty mommas! Thought I would start doing my posts a little different. I want to tell you a bit about where and how I got the items instead of just rushing through with prices. Today I am writing about this awesome vintage bag I got a few weekends ago. My mom and I like to go out on Saturdays to spend some time together, my dad usually keeps my boys so I can be child free. This weekend we went to a local antique store in our town, I actually know the owner of the shop we have known each other since we were preteens. It is always so interesting to see what he has for sale in his shop, he buys out estates so you never know what he may have. On this day I found this vintage dooney and bourke calvary bag he gave me a good deal for it at $30. It is in very good condition the leather is still very nice, the inside is a little dirty by I am the only one who sees that. From my research this bag is a small/medium size (long as it holds my wallet, phone and keys we are good) it is the british tan color and from the 80s. It seems to sell around $100+ online. Seems like my friend gave me a pretty good deal that day. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment