Saturday, August 22, 2020

Amazing Goodwill Find-Mostly Unopened Vintage Sanrio Stationary Items-Spottie Dottie-Pekkle-Role Mole-Pochacco

       Hello thrifty mommas! I tell you the person that let this stuff go is crazy, they had a thing for stationary like I did in the early 90s (well that has never changed I still have a thing for stationary). All of this Sanrio brand stationary was found my Lisa Frank items at the same time. There is spottie dottie (two stationary sets .50 a piece), Pekkle (stationary set and memo sheets .25 a piece new in package), Pochacco (letter paper .50) and a role mole (used notebook for .25). I love Sanrio stuff as much as Lisa Frank but I guess the previous owner didn't fell the same since this was all I found. I do fell lucky to have found what I did and the prices were awesome! 




No comments:

Post a Comment