Saturday, August 15, 2020

Unbelievable Haul Vintage Lisa Frank Stationary Sets-Goodwill Find-Some Almost Complete Sets- Over 20+ sets/items-Part 1

     Hello thrifty mommas!! I have to say that the next 10 posts or so are going to be some of my favorites I have ever shared. I went by my local goodwill this week as usual I wasn't going to stop but my dad had my boys and I decided to run in. I came across one pack of these Lisa Frank stationary sets and was like oh my gosh I never get luck like this. Well..... I looked down on the shelf below and found about 25 different sets!!! I couldn't grab them fast enough and put them in my cart I thought someone was going to get them before I did!! I didn't even look at them I just threw them all in my cart so it was fun looking through all of them when I got home. Oh and if you are wandering how much I paid for these amazing sets.... It was... .50 a piece!!!! 
     I love them all, the person who owned these obviously collected the stationary she had all kinds of sets. She was even in the Lisa Frank fan club (I know this because there is a set with the fan club logo on it. I even found an address in one of the packages which goes to show you she used them too. I can not believe that they held on to these for all these years then just donated them. It always blows my mind at finding stuff like this. I can honestly say that this is one if not the best goodwill hauls I have ever found.  
     Some of the sets was used more than others, some of the sets have almost all of the pieces they came with while other only have a few but I don't care. I was just super excited to find all these items together in one trip. There are some pens, pencils, lots of paper, lots of envelopes and of course stickers! What I have pictured here are almost complete sets the other posts that will be or are posted will be a lot of inclomplete sets. Seeing all of these items takes me back to 1993 going school shopping or just browsing the stationary aisle. I have always loved stationary items since I was a kid, now I just need to find me a trapper keeper and I am set! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment