Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Plus Size Women's Clothing Clearance Haul-Cato-Lane Bryant-Walmart

     Hello thrifty mommas!! My birthday was a few weeks ago, I got some gift cards and money so I decided to buy some new clothes. My go to place is Cato and Walmart but it really is because those are the only places I have to chose from (my town is small). I do love both of those stores clothes and I only buy them when they are on clearance, I am the economically thrifty momma. 
     The first four pics are from Cato the first two shirts was 5.99. In the second pic the pink shirt was 5.99 and the brown shirt was 2.99. In the third the paisley shirt was 5.99 and the collard shirt was .99!! In the fourth pic both of the shirts was only 1.99!! The fifth pic has a purple jacket for 5.99 and the lane bryant pink shirt was 5.99 also those was purchased at Gordman's (they are going out of business). The last pic is two time and true shirts I got from walmart, the blue was $2 and the coral was $3. 
     Just like my kids I only buy clearance or sale clothing, I just love finding a good deal! Cato has the best clearance I have found with walmart coming in a close second. I don't usually find so much at one time but I have been saving some of these up for a month and I did use a gift card at Cato. Of course with deals like I found I didn't even need a gift card. 






No comments:

Post a Comment