Friday, August 14, 2020

It's A Goodwill Haul Y'all!!.... Succulents-Jewelry Holder-Kitchen Items-Stationary Items

     Hello thrifty mommas!! It's a goodwill haul y'all, haven't had one of these in a while. There has been little bits of a goodwill haul here and there but this is a full blown haul today! I guess me trying to be selective has went right out the window..... But you have to admit most of the items in this haul are useful things! 
     First I found three fake succulents for 1.29 a piece to put in my livingroom, I can't kill them and my son can't dump the dirt out, win win. Next is a jewelry holder that I bought to put my bracelets on but realized necklaces can fit too, this was 4.99. Then I picked up a sponge holder for my kitchen sink (new) for .59, a happy face spatula for .50 and two tooth brushes for .50 a piece. Lastly I picked up some stationary stuff, box of paper clips $1, pack of new pencils (I think these may be from the early 00s but not sure) for .50 and a still in package multi purpose cutting set for $1! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment