Saturday, August 1, 2020

It's A Yard Sale Haul Y'all...... Pioneer Woman-Willow Tree-Vera Bradley-Bath and Body Works

     Hello thirfty mommas!! It's finally that time, it's time for a yard sale haul y'all!! Yard sales still have not been that great around my area, not too many people are having them but you know your girl will find anything anywhere..... These items came from two yard sales last week and I may not have been making very good decisions because I have birthday money and I wanted this stuff. Hope next week I can do better LOL!! 
     First we have a pioneer woman pie plate ($10) and two knives ($4). Then a will tree happiness angel ($5) and a vera bradley bangle bracelet ($1).  Then there is bath and body works watermelon lemonade spray and lotion ($6) and pink cashmere spray ($4). Lastly we have a couple bags with toys one is bubble guppies ($2) and the other is lambchops train ($3). Was happy with what I found and it really isn't too bad, is it?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment