Monday, August 10, 2020

Walmart Clearance Haul.... Toys-Slime-Goo Jitzu-Toy Story-Squishies

     Hello thrifty mommas!! I found out something new today 1. the walmart app does not work in my store (so it was a waste to download grrrrr) 2. The Clearance items are not just on the Clearance aisle..... Hmmmm seems strange that they would not be with all the other items but ok walmart. Anyways I found some great deals and will be checking all the aisles from now on for my deals!! 
     First I found the dragon goo jitzu figure for 2.50 my older son loves these toys (he used his tooth fairy money to get it). Then I found the toy story duck figure for my youngest for 2.50 (he loves all things farm or birds). I also found pj masks squishies for $1 and these for 1.50 a piece (those are for my youngest he loves squishies and the plush kind he can't tear up so that is great!). Also found some slime for .25 a piece (these are not good too runny made a huge mess not even worth the .25) and a pik me pop blind box for 1.00 (I admit the blind box was for my I love to open them). 
     I am assuming that they are making room for the new toys for Christmas and this is the clearance for that. Around this time they usually do a big toy clearance but they have it set up in different places in the store all together, like in the garden center. I always love it when they start this sale, kmart used to have an amazing toy sale this time of year I really miss that store. Of course if I find anymore deals I will let you know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment