Thursday, August 6, 2020

Goodwill Finds.... Dooney and Bourke-Vera Bradley-Fossil

     Hello thrifty mommas!! Made a stop by goodwill today and boy was I not disappointed in what I found. The past few trips I have made there haven't been the greatest. Of course it is not a bad thing to have days to find anything cause lord knows I need to not have so many options. It seems my being more selective has sorta gone backwards buuuttt I am doing better than I used to. I used to buy everything I saw but now I do put things back and watch what I get. 
     Had luck in the wallet and purse department today. First I found the authentic dooney and bourke wristlet for 1.99 then the fossil wallet for 1.00! The dooney is selling for around $30-$45 online and the fossil is selling for around the same. The fossil is a really pretty wine color and genuine leather. I think they came from the same person because the dooney is a pretty wine color too. They are in really good condition with no wear. I almost missed out on them cause another lady spotted them when I did but she grabbed a vera change purse so I grabbed these. I would have rather had these anyways!
     Then I found this vera bradley purse in the canyon pattern, I really liked the brown and tans with the teal. Thought it was really pretty, I am not a big vera fan anymore I used to be about 10 years ago. But the print really caught my eye and for only $3 I thought why not. I will add it to my few veras that I have left and in the fall will pull it out to use. I was really happy with all of my finds today in fact I found some vintage things and some doll items so if you are interested in those check out my other blogs! 








No comments:

Post a Comment