Monday, August 17, 2020

Unbelievable Haul Vintage Lisa Frank Stationary Sets-Goodwill Find-Some Almost Complete Sets-Over 20+ sets/items-Part 2

      Hello thrifty mommas!! This is part 2 of my unbelievable vintage Lisa Frank haul. As stated in part one of this haul I happened upon all of these amazing stationary items at my local goodwill for .50! I can not believe it still, I never get lucky like this usually I find one little piece to a set. In this post I have 5 more almost complete sets with one set having a few extra items in it like a comb and a bubble wand! The toys are us tag on the corner of the top pic gives me life. That fun pack was only 2.99 at toy r us I thought that was pretty cool. The easter pack is cute too but it only has one piece of paper but it does have the stencils, pencils and erasers. I'm pretty sure the piano one is complete the other two are missing some paper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment