Friday, August 21, 2020

Unbelievable Haul Vintage Lisa Frank Stationary Sets-Goodwill Find-Some Almost Complete-Over 20+ sets/items-Part 5

     Hello thrifty mommas!! This is the fifth and final part to my Lisa Frank ultimate goodwill haul. These are the all in ones (these have pens, paper, envelopes and post cards included) and the notebooks. The puppy with pearls notebook is brand new, the whale one has been used a little. All of the different papers in these is amazing, some of them I didn't even know existed! 
     Also for an update I did go back to goodwill 2 days after this epic find and found one more all in one and it was amazing too! It was .50 like all of the other ones I found but it did make me a little sad to think that there may have been even more of these sets put out later that day or the day after that I missed. Oh well I think 26 sets plus some other none Lisa Frank sets is more than enough. Of course my too much gene says other wise.... 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment