Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Gordman's Store Closing Thrifty Back to School Haul

     Hello thrifty mommas!! Today I went to my local Gordman's store to look for some back to school stuff for my boys. They are closing the store so liqidation has started, they are at 40% now so I decided to head on in. If I waited too much longer there probably wouldn't have been anything left. I went in to get shoes and shirts for my older son. I came out with shoes and more stuff for my younger son but hey it was a deal! 
     First off is the two pairs of shoes for my younger son (he goes through shoes pretty quickly so he got 2 pairs) they were 19.99 and 20.99 after the discounts. Then I got him all of the cute shirts in the next two pics the first pic is a brand called Avalanche (that brand is really cute) the next two are shark shirts (we love our sharks) and all of them was 2.99 after the discount, except the blue shark shirt is was 5.19. Then I did find my older son one shirt ( 4.19 after discount) a jacket (14.99 after discount) and a pair of shoes (19.99 after discount). I was happy with all my finds just wish I could have found my older son a few more shirts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment